Oral, Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery is the Department that applies necessary diagnosis and treatment methods to recover diseases, injuries and disorders of hard and soft tissues in the mouth, teeth and jaw regions of individuals of all ages. Within the scope of work;
- Normal and surgical extraction of teeth,
- Extractions of embedded teeth,
- Dental and zygomatic implant applications,
- Diagnosis and treatment of jaw cysts and tumors,
- Preprotetic surgical operations,
- Sinus floor elevation procedures,
- Bone augmentations,
- Diagnosis, treatment and long-term follow-up of traumatic tooth and supporting tissue injuries,
- Conservative and surgical treatments of jaw fractures,
- Orthognathic surgical operations,
- Treatments of temporomandibular joint diseases.
Today, is the anniversary of my rhinoplasty surgery. For a year, I have been looking to the mirror as a new version of beautiful Elina. I had been thinking about having surgery. So, I searched for it and reached Medicatürk. First, I called them and they told me about the process. After that, they encouraged me about the process and I decided to take the surgery. It was awesome. My face really changed and I gained a lot of confidence.
Get a free quote for your treatment!
Open yourself to a whole new world of medical travel, and discover the beautiful places and healthcare experiences that await you around the globe!
Medicatürk focusing only on a seamless patient journey, helping patients on their travels from beginning to end.