Prof. Ahmet Hilmi Kaya, MD
Advanced Neurosurgery Center
- Specialization: Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine, 2003
- Associate Professor: May 19 University, Faculty of Medicine, 2011Professor: Developmental University,High School of Health Sciences, 2015
- Brain and Neurosurgery
- Spinal Tumors
- Spine Shift
- Spinal Cord Tumors
- Narrow Channel
- Parkinson’s and movement disorders surgery (brain battery)
- Essential Tremor Surgery
- Herniated Disk
- Neck Hernia
- Stereotactic Biopsy
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Neurosurgical Society
- 1996 – Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Faculty Of Medicine
- 2003 – Istanbul University, Cerrahpasa Faculty Of Medicine
- 1996-1997 – Marmara University Faculty of medicine, neurosurgery USA
- 1997-2003 – Istanbul University Cerrahpasa Faculty of medicine, neurosurgery USA
- 2004-2005 – Özel Erdem Hospital, Istanbul
- 2005-2010 – May 19 University, Faculty of medicine, neurosurgery AD / Yar.Assoc.Dr.
- 2007 – Maastricht University, Cellular Neuroscience, Netherlands / Observer
- 2009 – Maastricht University, Cellular Neuroscience , Netherlands / Observer
- 2010-2011 May 19 University, Faculty of medicine, neurosurgery AD / Assoc. Dr.
- 2011-2012 – Medicana International Hospital, Samsun / Assoc. Dr.
- 2012-2016 – Anadolu Health Center Hospital, Izmit / Assoc. Dr.
- 2015-2016 – Anadolu Health Center / Prof. Dr.
- 2016-2017 – Private Gaziosmanpasa Hospital / Prof. Dr.
- 2017-2018 Private Adatip Hospital Istanbul
- 2018 – Yeditepe University Specialized Hospital
- American Heart Association
- American Association of Thoracic Surgeons
Ahmet Hilmi Kaya, M.D
Get a Second Medical Opinion from Prof. Ahmet Hilmi Kaya, M.D.
Medicatürk focusing only on a seamless patient journey, helping patients on their travels from beginning to end.