Prof. Cüneyt Kayaalp, MD
- Hacettepe University Medical Faculty (1982-1989)
- Ankara Numune State Hospital (General Surgery Fellowship) (1990-1994)
- Turkey Advanced Specialization Hospital (Gastrointestinal Surgery Fellowship) (1995-2000)
- Turkey Advanced Specialization Hospital (Staff of Gastrointestinal Surgery) (2000-2005)
- Inonu University, Turgut Ozal Medical Center, Head of Gastrointestinal Surgery, Vice President of Liver Transplantation Institute (2005-2020)
- Yeditepe University, Koşuyolu Hospital, General Surgery, Head of Gastrointestinal Surgery & Director of Liver Transplantation Program (2021-
International Association of Hepato-Pancreatico-Biliary Surgery
IASGO (International Society of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists & Oncologists)
International Federation of Surgical Obesity(IFSO)
International Society of Liver Surgeons (ISLS)
International Hydatidology AssociationInternational
NOSES Alliance (Natural Orifice Specimen Extraction Surgery)
International Pilonidal Society
Turkish Surgical SocietyNational Gastrointestinal Surgery Association
Turkish Hepatobiliopancreatic Surgery Society
Turkish Endoscopic Laparoscopic Surgery Society
Vice president of Turkish Hydatidology Society
Vice president of Turkish Bariatric Metabolic Surgery Society
The president of Malatya Gastrointestinal Surgery Society (Magic).
- 30 Years (more than 16 000 surgical procedures on his speciality areas)
Cüneyt Kayaalp, MD
Get a Second Medical Opinion from Prof. Cüneyt Kayaalp, M.D.
Medicatürk focusing only on a seamless patient journey, helping patients on their travels from beginning to end.